Friday, July 26, 2013

ATTENTION!

Before I make my announcement, let me have this opportunity to contemplate on certain things that has happened to my family this past weeks.

My mother was hospitalized because she needed a blood transfusion because we found out she had a very low hemoglobin level, and we just got out of the hospital this week.

Hospitalization is a such a pain in the pocket and in the heart. There are a lot of worrying, dramas, negativity etc. that my body almost gave up too. but, GOD has been very kind to me and my mother: He ensured that we both gather the strength we needed to come out of this situation. He is full of grace, and that is something to be thankful for, every waking days of our lives. My faith has been wavering for some times, yet He still manage to remind me of the greatness He forever will have. Praise goes to Him and to Him only.

SO NOW BACK TO WORK GUYS! - Id like to congratulate the talented students I witnessed last July 12 for the celebration of our school's Foundation day!

so for the school works we've missed:

I will be able to sum it up all on July 29 - August 3, 2013. Just attend our class and we will have a lecture on the topics included in the exam which we weren't able to do last week. DO NOT WORRY! KEEP YOUR NOTES BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE A BIG HELP FOR YOU TO ACE THE EXAM! :)

PH HISTORY CLASS: The coverage for the examination will be:
1. The importance of studying history.
2. History - its definition
2. PH geography - location, bounderies, flora and fauna.
    see: http://www.philippine411.com/LivinginthePhilippines/MoreInformation/FloraandFauna.aspx

3. The ancient Philippines - political, economic and social systems, customs and traditions, and the Maragtas.

PH LITERATURE:
So far, we have been able to tackle everything! so review your notes on:
1. Ancient or the pre-colonial PH Literature
2. Spanish colonial literature: Spanish religious writings - the rise of the Nationalistas
3. The one act play: New Yorker in Tondo

so that would be all for this prelim, and do not worry we will make it up once we get to see each other!

Good luck and God bless us all!




No comments:

Post a Comment