Monday, August 5, 2013

A-10-SHUN!


As the toon suggest it: I've been hit with the COMPUTER ILLITERACY bug!

I know I was suppose to attach the jpeg and png copy of the prelim examination titled: Eye of a needle by W.Ma. Guerrero however, Today, I just found out that it was stored in the drafts and would not post due to very high mb content.

SO THEREFORE, this will leave you with the one act play: New Yorker in Tondo as the only play you will read and write about for the Prelim exam. 

I still want to have the play: Eye of a needle posted here tho,  but I gotta find some way to transfer or type or whatever it takes to get that done! :D :D I really loved it, and I'd wanna share it with the rest of you!

again, I apologize for the "freakin" inconvenience and Godbless you!








No comments:

Post a Comment